NON-WOVEN FABRIC GROUND PROTECTION
IDROMECCANICA LUCCHINI provides an outstanding non-woven fabric ( weight: 17 g/m2 ) for its high quality. The product is sold with or without reinforced edges; other product’s versions are available on request.
- Capability to create a micro-climate ideal for any plant.
- Capability to hold and retain ground’s heat.
- Preserves from frost.
- Preserves from hail and rain.
- Effective barrier against insects.
- Outstanding quality.
- Developed thanks to the open-field agriculture experience.
- High resistance
- UV tested.
- Long life cycle (more than 1 season).
- Breathable fabric that eases plants.
- Permeable material (suitable for irrigation as well).
- Faster growth
- Increased production
- Enhanced quality
- Advanced harvesting in spring
- Late harvesting in autumn and winter harvesting
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- It should be lying gently, without straining, immediately after sowing or transplanting and sink it into the ground slightly by its sides.
- Regarding tomatoes, beans, etc.. Please, remove the fabric when the plants have reached 15 cm height.
- Regarding strawberries and other fruit vegetables. Please, remove it throughout the day when flowering occurs in order to allow pollination. Then, cover it again.
- Protection form insects and small animals
- Eco-friendly and reciclable
- Thermo-stress resistance: from – 40 to + 80 °C
- Reels’ lenght: on request
- TNT grammages: from 17 to 60 g/m²
- Neutral color. Other colors are available on request
- Films’ width: from 1 to 28 m.
- Available heights (from 3,2 to 28 m) are wrapped in reels of 3,2 m or 1,6 m
It is a HD-PEMaterial –UV stabilized, transparent, weight gr/m238 ca.
Its main capability is to speed up plants growth. Indeed, it works has a barrier against rain, wind, cold, big insects, birds and small animals.